Is there someone in your life that you just can’t seem to get along with, but you wish you could?
If you answered yes, perhaps conflict resolution counseling is for you.
Conflict resolution counseling was originally designed to help married couples get along better, but it has also shown to work in other types of relationships, such as, friend to friend, boss to employee, student to teacher, co-worker to co-worker, family member to family member, and many more.
Conflict resolution counseling may help you if:
- You find you’re fighting or arguing with someone all the time
- You tend to try and dominate others, or feel someone is trying to dominate you
- You feel something has come between you and a friend or family member
- You feel bullied by someone
- You feel scared or paranoid when you’re around someone
- You find you give in to easily to avoid confrontation
- You just generally don’t like someone
- You find yourself wishing harm to someone
- You find certain situations and interactions “emotional”
Conflicts we specialize in resolving:
- Marriage conflicts
- Relationship conflicts
- Workplace conflicts
- Bullying conflicts
- Family conflicts
- Friendship conflicts
- Student/teacher conflicts
- In school conflicts
How we approach conflict resolution counseling
We understand that most conflict is largely due to two things:
- Poor communication skills
- An emotional response to the situation
Throughout conflict resolution counseling, we work with you to uncover what is causing the conflict, help you see the other person’s side of the conflict and teach you better ways to communicate how/why you feel a certain way to your antagonist.
We also help you navigate your emotions so that you can manage your emotional response to the situation accordingly.
Our staff who specialize in conflict resolution
Take the next step to resolving the conflict in your life
If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by the conflict in your life, we invite you to speak with us.