Join our Team
Would you like to take your career to the next level?
If you are ready to:
- Have control over your schedule and professional activities
- Have a steady client load filled with your ideal clients
- Take home greater earnings
- Enjoy a community of skilled colleagues
If you do NOT want to:
- Spend your money on office set up
- Spend your time developing and running a business
- Go out and “Sell yourself” through networking activities to build and maintain referral resources
- Deal with insurance plans and payments
- Manage an office, website, and bookkeeping
- Spend a lot of time on the phone screening clients, returning calls, etc.
- Feel isolated being in your own office
JOINING A GROUP PRACTICE MAY BE A GREAT SOLUTION FOR YOU
Reaching the stage of readiness for being in private practice is an exciting milestone that also brings a steep and intimidating learning curve. If you want to be in a private practice setting without the isolation of solo practice or all the business elements necessary to develop and maintain a thriving practice, joining with us could be the perfect solution.
Bluestone Psychological Services is a highly respected and growing mental health office in Edmonds, Washington. We are looking for licensed Psychologists and mental health therapists to join our team providing treatment for our wide referral base. We have high-functioning, motivated clients currently waiting to be scheduled.
This can be an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to get started quickly, especially if you have already been paneled with insurance companies, and who wants a strong work-life balance.
- All marketing, networking, & online activities to create your thriving practice
- New client triaging and scheduling
- Full-time, on-site billing support and administrative support
- Automatic deposit into your bank account of your earnings from the previous month
- Client reception – your clients are welcomed and made to feel comfortable
- Bookkeeping – monthly detailed reporting of your income and expenses for you
- A community of experienced colleagues to collaborate and consult with
- A work schedule that allows you to meet your needs professionally and personally
- Beautifully, fully furnished, professional office space, and more.
Practitioner’s get to focus on what they do best – providing excellent mental health services!
At present, our practice is comprised of 2 Psychologists, 6 Counselors, and our full time, on-site office staff. We are a growing team of experienced, licensed professionals with diverse practice orientations, areas of clinical interests, and an ongoing commitment to professional training. Being a cohesive team of experienced and diverse clinicians affords us the opportunity to cross refer and to support each other with monthly case consultation.
We are currently looking for providers who want to serve approximately 15 clients a week or more, with evening availability a must and weekend availability highly desired.
Income Potential: $60,000- $100,000+. We present a wide range because income depends on how many client hours you average per week, your license level, and how much time off you choose to take.
Minimum requirements include:
- Licensed for independent practice in Washington State
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years of post-licensure experience
- Current enrollment on insurance panels is preferred but not required
This opportunity is ideal for the highly skilled and regarded provider who would like to work in a private practice setting without the work, interest or financial investment of running the business of a private practice.
To apply, please forward a letter of interest and resume to Julie Hanson, Psy.D.,LMHC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what others have had to say about being a part of the Bluestone community:
A former therapist:
“I have been so happy to share conversation, stories, and support with you all over my time here. This has been a wonderful place to be and I will truly miss the interactions with you.”
A former therapist:
“I appreciate Bluestone and your excellent management, and want only for your business to thrive. You have developed a solid clinic with really good practitioners, and have created a wonderful, positive working environment. I am really sorry to be leaving it. I will refer people to you, both clients and clinicians, whenever possible.”