Counseling for Adults
At Bluestone Psychological Services you have the confidentiality to safely talk about your concerns and experienced therapists to help you.
Are these problems affecting your life?
- Having no or low energy
- Feeling sad, no joy or interest in things
- Feeling more irritated/angry or impatient than usual
- Fearful of things others don’t seem to be
- Wanting to just be left alone
- What to do with your relationship
- Getting over/past a difficult experience
- Stuck where you are in life but not sure where you want to go either
- Lonely and struggling in relationships with friends, family and/or co-workers
With individual counseling at Bluestone, you can expect to:
- Get skills to manage depression, anxiety or stress
- Improve your communication skills and ability to relate to others
- Transition through a significant life change (divorce or separation, medical diagnosis, move/job change, kids leaving/returning home)
- Answer difficult questions: Should I stay in my marriage? How do I set limits or boundaries? Can my parent and I ever have a good relationship?
- Deal with a traumatic experience
Counseling for adults at Bluestone Psychological Services
Take the next step in managing your mental health. Things can can get better! We look forward to talking with you.